If you can’t remember how to pair your Beeline with your phone, have a look at this article.
If you're having trouble pairing your Beeline to your phone you should try the following steps:
1. Check that your phone is compatible with the Beeline. You can check the phone system requirements here.
2. Check that your phone's Bluetooth is turned on. You can do this by going to your phone's settings menu.
3. Make sure that your Beeline isn't paired to any other phones, and that your phone isn't paired to any other Beelines. You can scroll through your Beeline's screens by tapping the left and right touch buttons. If your Beeline is still paired to another phone the unpair screen will appear:
Tap the top button and then the bottom button to confirm.
You can also unpair by going to 'settings' in your Beeline app and clicking 'unpair this Beeline'.
4. If you are using an iPhone and have previously been paired to this Beeline you will need to 'forget this device' in your Bluetooth settings before you try to re-pair to it.
5. Restart your phone and your Beeline. To restart your beeline hold the bottom button for 20 seconds until the Beeline logo appears.