After a few rides, I'm learning more about the Beeline:
1. Trust the arrow (especially after the recent updates). Even if you're riding on familiar roads, its amazing how much the wiggle around, so often the arrow doesn't point where you expect it to, but that doesn't mean you're heading in the wrong direction
2. Just because the arrow is pointing 90 degrees right (or left) doesn't mean you should take the next turning....turn when you're ready
3. The distance count down is brilliant and really valuable...if it keeps going down then generally you can be sure you're heading (roughly) in the right direction. I use km simply because it counts down quicker which gives me a sense of achievement...I also like to know how far through my ride I am
4. If you go over a bridge or through a tunnel, or stop beside a bus, the magnet symbol will come on...there's a lot of metal in those things...but it goes off again after a short distance, so no need to worry
5. Use it to explore different routes for journeys that you do regularly, amazing what you can find on different streets
6. Always use the app to turn on the Bluetooth on your phone...t seems to get the whole thing working quicker
That's it for now....
Please sign in to leave a comment.