This is a variation of the "DIY 'Compass Mode'" that is good for exploring around your "home base."
1) Read the "DIY 'Compass Mode'" tip.
2) Using a similar approach, create an "Explorer Mode" destination by "dropping a Pin" on your "home base (which might be your current location).
3) Save & rename the destination "Explorer Mode."
To use, take a trip to "Explorer Mode." Now Beeline will constantly point back to your home base, giving you the distance away, and other trip niceties. AND when you get to your destination, you will have a handy record of your walkabout!
* You can have several "home bases" for which you record exploratory trips around each one!
* Have Beeline lay "breadcrumbs" so you don't get lost: add a route at your current location, and Beeline will always help you find your way back!
Blessings & Joy!!
Please sign in to leave a comment.