Many have wanted to use their Beelines as a compass. Here is a way you can do that!
We are going to create a "Compass" destination that will coax Beeline into being a compass:
1) On your phone go to the Navigate page.
2) In Favorite Places, add a new place.
3) Zoom the map out as far as possible.
4) "Drop a Pin" on the northern-most location from you (near the North Pole).
5) Tap the "check" ✔ icon to save the destination.
6) Rename the new destination to "Compass."
7) Aussie or Kiwi? No worries mate: use the South Pole!
To use, just take a trip to "Compass" and Beeline will always point North, give you the time-of-day, your speed, elapsed time (and a fun/quirky distance-to-the-Pole)...
...AND when you finish, you have your trip map, total time & distance as a record!
Blessings & Joy from a new Beeliner!!
Please sign in to leave a comment.